1. SCOPE OF APPLICATION AND RESPONSABILITY
G3P – Consultores de Gestão, Processo e Qualidade para a Produtividade, Lda., a private limited company registered in the Commercial Registry with the ID number 506 919 250, hereinafter referred to as g3p consulting provides consulting and training services and has as one of its commitments, the protection of the privacy of personal data.
The REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, enter into force at 25 May 2018 and for this goal the commitment of g3p consulting in this matter is reinforced.
g3p consulting is not responsible and makes no guarantees regarding other websites that can be accessed through a link on the g3p consulting website. In addition, it is user responsibility take precautions and ensure that the information he or she withdraws does not contain harmful characteristics.
The use of the website www.g3pconsulting.pt as well as any interaction, commercial or otherwise, with g3p consulting, as well as the processing of personal data provided by its owner, is subject to the following conditions set out in the following points.
2. WEBSITE UTLIZATION
The g3p consulting website should be used exclusively for personal use. Its modification, reproduction, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of exploitation, with or without commercial purposes, is expressly prohibited. The intellectual property rights to the website and its contents are of g3p consulting, unless otherwise indicated.
g3p consulting grants only a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view or print the contents of the website for personal and non-commercial use only.
g3p consulting is committed not to use this website for illegal or prohibited purposes.
3. DATA COLLECTION
The entity responsible for the collection, processing and preservation of personal data is g3p consulting, headquartered in Avenida Duque d´Ávila, nº 25-A, 1000-138, Lisboa, a private limited company registered in the Commercial Registry with the ID number 506 919 250.
For data protection purposes, the g3p consulting can be contacted for the above identified address by registered post with notification of receipt, or alternatively via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The collection of your data results from the specific interaction with the g3p consulting and may have one or more purposes, such as:
- Contact and management of commercial relations;
- Requests for information and registration for training services;
- General requests for information;
- Download documentation;
- Recruitment or spontaneous application processes;
- Performing assessments;
- Consulting and / or training projects;
- Sending of institutional information, advertising or marketing, when consented;
- Complaints and suggestions.
Depending on the nature of the interaction and only when necessary, g3p consulting may need to collect and process some personal data, such as: name, e-mail address, address, phone number, civil or fiscal number, date of birth, sex, nationality, academic background, professional status and/or banking / payment data.
g3p consulting collects and processes only the data strictly necessary for the fulfillment of its specific purpose, namely:
- Provide an appropriate and targeted response to information / proposal requests;
- Communicate better with you, for relevant subjects and only as often as necessary, according to the characterization of your data and your preferences;
- Comply with requirements of accreditation bodies, of which depends on the validity of certificates of some of the services provided, in particular, training actions
- Invoicing Consulting and training services, as applicable.
4. DATA STORAGE TERM
The personal data will be kept by g3p consulting for the time necessary for the proper execution of the purpose for which they were collected and other legal requirements and may be kept until the expiration of the limitation period for any legal actions or proceedings arising from the conclusion of the contract or with it are connected.
Once the personal data have been collected on the basis of the consent, they will be retained until the holder expresses the right to object to the continued processing of their data, if another wise specified.
The periods of your data retention may change significantly when it is in the interest of archival purposes of public interest, historical, scientific or statistical reasons committing g3p consulting to adopt the appropriate conservation and safety measures.
5. DATA SHARING
g3p consulting may use processors, in particular for accounting, consulting, IT assistance and legal consulting and representation, and these entities are obliged to develop technical and organizational measures adequate for the protection of the data subject and for the exclusive fulfillment of the stated purposes.
Where applicable, g3p consulting may share data subject information with:
- Entities that regulate the issuing of training certificates;
- Regulatory entities, for purposes of verifying compliance of the activities provided by g3p consulting.
g3p consulting reserves the right to modify or make use of other processors without altering the basis or purpose of the data processing.
6. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT
The data subject is entitled, at any time, under the terms and for the purposes of articles 12 to 22 of GDPR, to request from the Compliance Department:
- Access to personal data concerning you and the information described in GDPR.
- Rectification or erasure without undue delay, including the exercise of the right of limitation and “being forgotten”, where there is no other legal basis for such treatment:
– Personal data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected;
– The holder withdraws the consent, only applicable to cases where this is the basis for the collection and processing of data;
– The holder opposes to his data treatment, beyond the maximum period of conservation;
- Limitation of your data processing if one of the following applies:
– Have challenged the accuracy of personal data for a period enabling the controller to verify its accuracy;
– Data treatment is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of personal data and requests, on the other hand, the limitation of its use;
– The data controller no longer needs personal data for treatment purposes, but such data is required by the data subject for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a legal process;
– If it has been opposed to treatment, until the legitimate grounds of the controller are found to prevail over those of the data subject.
- The portability of their data in order for the data subject to be able to transmit it to other data controllers if the processing is based on consent or processing is performed by automated means;
- Non-subjection to individual automated decisions, including profile definition;
- The right to withdraw consent at any time, provided that this is the basis for the collection and processing of data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent previously given up to the date of its withdrawal;
- Without prejudice to the data subject being able to complain to g3p consulting, the data subject may submit a complaint to the Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados (National Data Protection Commission), Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3.º, 1200-821 Lisboa – Portugal; Telefone – +351213928400; fax – +351213976832; email – email@example.com or any other supervisory authority which may be established for that purpose.
Such rights must be exercised in writing by registered post with notification of receipt to the address: Avenida Duque d´Ávila, nº 25-A, 1000-138 – Lisboa, to the attention of the Compliance Department, or alternatively to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For security and data protection reasons, when exercising any of the rights mentioned above, the data controller may require a document proving the identity of the data subject.
g3p consulting centralizes all data protection issues via email email@example.com.
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
g3p consulting has implemented a set of appropriate security technologies and procedures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, access control and monitoring of databases and information systems, through security policies aligned with best practices of information security, which guarantees an adequate audit and monitoring, and accountability of the accesses.
Cookies, when consent, are used by g3p consulting to:
– Collects visitor´s IP address, in order to customize user preferences and facilitate de use of services. The cookie identifies the visitor and if it is registered at some service, promotion or event sponsored by g3p consulting, gives an order for the system to access stored information about users.
– Carry out statistics to assess the number of users and their growth.
– Know if users have accessed a particular page, avoiding repetition;
Users can always limit or restrict the admission of cookies in browser options.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The g3p consulting website can provide links to external sites for your convenience and information. Accessing these links user will leave the g3p consulting site.
The g3p consulting does not endorse any website that has links to our website. g3p consulting is not responsible for the content of these websites. However, being Internet a worldwide network of computers, any information sent or transmit by user´s will necessarily be sent by third-party computers.
The g3p consulting is not responsible for failures in communications security. Therefore, we are not responsible for any other user´s use, misuse or misappropriation of any personal information by third parties. However, user´s will be responsible for the content information sent or transmitted to the g3p consulting website.
The g3p consulting recognizes that access and use of its website may be disrupted. We also recognize that website information may contain bugs, errors, technical failures, problems or other limitations and access might be impossible at certain times. The g3p consulting is not responsible for any damage caused by using its website. Under the maximum terms allowed by law, g3p consulting declines any responsibility, directly or indirectly, for the use of its website.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPENTENT FORUM
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy is governed by Portuguese law.
In order to resolve all questions and disputes that may arise, inherent in the application of these Terms and Conditions, the jurisdiction of the Lisbon Courts. is expressly vested with express waiver of any other.