g3p consulting performs initial training, qualification and intra-company skills improvement.
g3p consulting training areas are applicable to all sectors of activity, whether industry or services and are structured as follows:
In an increasingly global market, the suitability of companies, in terms of their management processes and systems, to the requirements of national and international standards has become quite pertinent. In order to generate competitiveness, it is essential to have a deep insight into applicable standards and their requirements, as regards both external recognition - which will then lead to certification - and earnings, by means of planning and implementation of the standards that will have a positive impact on the overall quality of the company. It is in this context that g3p consulting offers its clients training in Strategy and Organization, enabling your company to align with Lean Asset Management best practices.
- Strategic Asset Management Plan
- Risk Management
- Asset Management Processes Development
- Asset lifecycle management
- ISO 55000
- Asset information and knowledge
- Organization and Competences
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Integrated management systems
- Internal Auditors
- Quality Management - ISO 9001
- Quality Management for Medical Devices - ISO 13485
- Quality Management for Automotive Industry - ISO TS 16949
- Project Management
Based on the premise of fact-based decision making, it is vital to follow a strategy for managing your physical assets through the introduction of a Dashboards, the implementation of maintenance execution processes, supported by an efficient computer maintenance management system (EAM/CMMS) through the implementation of best practices contributing to improve OEE and the life cycle cost of assets.
The trainees will acquire knowledge of the different Operations & Performance Management tools and methodologies applicable in their organization, as well may get prepared for Six Sigma Green Belts or Black Belts qualification.
g3p consulting bases its training on the best practices of the American Society for Quality (ASQ). With training in Lean Six Sigma, companies will systematically improve their processes, by reducing their variation, eliminating waste, eliminating errors and faults, ensuring effectiveness and efficiency throughout the process, improving productivity and providing better services to their customers.
- Asset Management Performance Indicators
- Operational Excellence Program
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS/CMMS)
- Maintenance Cost Management
- Spare Parts Management
- Contracts Management
- Work Management
- VSM – Value Stream Mapping
- SMED – Single Minute Exchange of Dies
- TPM – Total Productive Maintenance
- Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Six Sigma Tools
The reliability and availability of equipment and facilities is crucial for a company. Thus, knowing how to manage maintenance is essential to making assets profitable.
Professionals who attend g3p consulting Reliability Management courses, in addition to the acquisition of theoretical knowledge on the role of maintenance as a strategic factor in the development and profitability of a company, will also have their training enriched with examples and case studies of projects with which the company is involved.
g3p consulting has been working in Maintenance Management over the past few years with some of the world’s largest companies, increasing productivity and reducing costs related to this area.
- Asset Criticality Analysis
- Asset Health Condition Analysis
- Reliability Program
- Reliability centered maintenance and Maintenance Plans Development Process
- Design for Reliability
- Operator Driven Reliability
- Failure codes development
- Defect Elimination Program
- Root Cause Analysis
In an age where business competitiveness is increasingly relevant, it is essential to be prepared to make optimum use of the potential of digitalisation.
The training offered by g3p consulting in this area was designed to meet the needs of all professionals working in asset management, struggling with the company objectives “to become digital” without having notion of the starting point, associated costs and expected benefits. After attending these sessions your will become proactive, focusing on preventive maintenance activities that will improve the asset availability, by reducing the frequency of breakdowns, downtime by executing maintenance plans, minimizing risk and operating costs.
- The IIoT assessment & Roadmap
- Data selection and Mobility
- IIoT and Predictive Analysis